Re: Face2Face at SWIB10 in Cologne

Hi Ray,

In fact we want to seize the opportunity that there is a relevant conference, with quite some of us involved, to just meet each other. This could be interesting if some of us can't make it to DC in the US and would thus miss our first socialization opportunity.
But this is clearly not an alternative to the October meeting, which remains the official one. There could be some work on the side, depending on whether the ones in chargeof a specific task meet there. But we won't make it a must far from it. We could just drink some light Cologne beers and have a pleasant chat :-)

I can understand the confusion. The issue is that even for such an informal "meet-up", Joachim, who has initiated this (thanks!), needs to have some more info re. the number of persons who could be interested, and what the ideal time schedule would be.

Cheers,

Antoine