Face2Face at SWIB10 in Cologne

From: Neubert Joachim <J.Neubert@zbw.eu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 11:52:10 +0200
To: "public-xg-lld" <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Dear collegues,

at 10 Jun telecon, SWIB10 in Cologne was suggested as an additional
place for a XG face to face meeting. In the meantime, a venue has been
found and the conference date has been fixed: The conference will be
held at 29 and 30 of November, with a quite exiting programme (starting
a 9 a.m and lasting till 6 p.m. on both days). Since the day before the
conference is, unfortunately, a sunday, and it may be hard to discuss
issues after a full conference day, I'd suggest a meeting in the morning
of 1 Dec - but maybe you have other preferences, so I set up a Doodle
poll at

  http://www.doodle.com/tdxwapytnxrsm4tm

If there is interest in a full days meeting, this could be arranged
also. (The collegues at hbz - North Rhine-Westphalian Library Service
Centre - will kindly provide a room for us.)

Cheers, Joachim

More Information about SWIB10 at http://swib.org/swib10/