Re: Input on action "understanding UC approach better"

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 11:50:34 -0700
To: Emmanuelle Bermes <manue.fig@gmail.com>
Cc: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
After a quick first pass... I'd like to see an expansion of users from
"persons who are library users" to users like Amazon and LibraryThing,
who make use of bibliographic data for non-library purposes. (When
talking about LLD, I have taken to say that the "machine" is the Web,
the user is anyone on the web.)

kc