Input on action "understanding UC approach better"

From: Emmanuelle Bermes <manue.fig@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 16:05:55 +0200
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Dear all,

In order to prepare tomorrow's meeting, I invite you to check the work
that has been carried out by our little subgroup (mainly by Stu,
actually !) regarding understanding the UC approach better.
It would be nice to have an opportunity to discuss these categories or
dimensions during the call, using the wiki page as a starting point.

Cheers
Emmanuelle

[1]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Dimensions