Introduction

From: Uldis Bojars <captsolo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 16:54:54 +0200
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Hi!

I am glad to join this group. Here's a short intro:

My name is Uldis Bojars. I am working with the National Library of
Latvia (NLL) [1] on research and development, and on applying Semantic
Web / Linked Data to library information systems in particular.

Recently I completed PhD studies at DERI Galway. My research was
focused on lightweight ontology development and on applying Semantic
Web technologies to Social Web sites (in the SIOC Project [2]).

LLD use cases contributed: [3], [4].

[1] http://lnb.lv/en/
[2] http://sioc-project.org/
[3] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_NLL_Digitized_Map_Archive