RE: Pittsburgh meeting logistics (22 Oct and 23-24 Oct)

Questions/comments:

1. Members of a W3C WG or XG attending a meeting of that group should not
need to register for a meeting of a different group just because the W3C
meeting happens to be a joint meeting of the two groups -- Particularly when
this is a three hour meeting, and it is necessary to register for a full
day, at $280.

2. If as stated there is strong consensus to end at noon Sunday, is there
perhaps consideration for the possibility of ending Saturday instead? Can
much be accomplished on Sunday if we end at noon?

3. Saturday morning start time is not listed. Some of us are contemplating
flying or driving in Saturday morning. What time do you think we will
convene?

Thanks.

--Ray