Tropo ASR/TTS summary

From: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 21:29:07 -0500
To: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Group,

As I mentioned on the call, Voxeo has an API for doing ASR/TTS using
common web scripting languages.  Since we have been considering
Javascript libraries as part of our API, I thought it might be another
viewpoint in the discussions to be able to look at Voxeo's Tropo
Scripting API.

I have taken the API docs for Tropo's ASR and TTS functionality,
removing the telephony and text/IM -specific capabilities, and
compiled them together into this rough summary.  This is not a formal
proposal but may be of interest during discussion.

-- dan