Re: FPR39. Web application must be able to be notified when the selected language is not available.

On 01/13/2011 05:15 PM, Bjorn Bringert wrote:
> Consider an app like http://translate.google.com/. If it can't check
> whether a given language is supported, how can it know when to show
> buttons for speech input and output?
>
> /Bjorn

I do understand that the requirement to not allow easy fingerprinting
would cause problems to some applications. But privacy and security
are really more important.

Hopefully we can find some solution to this issue.

-Olli