Re: FPR39. Web application must be able to be notified when the selected language is not available.

Consider an app like http://translate.google.com/. If it can't check
whether a given language is supported, how can it know when to show
buttons for speech input and output?

/Bjorn

--
Bjorn Bringert
Google UK Limited, Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham