W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org > November 2010

Re: [agenda] telecon 11 Nov. 2010

From: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 03:42:12 -0500
Cc: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Message-Id: <A8E940CA-FE95-46B7-8CC8-182A6DF78BAE@voxeo.com>
To: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
Minor typo.  The ordering for the requirements should be:
a) Original requirement R21 (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Nov/0097.html 
)
b) Original requirement R6 (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Nov/0099.html 
)
c) Original requirement R17 (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Nov/0100.html 
)
d) Original requirement R18 (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Nov/0096.html 
)
e) Original requirement R30 (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Nov/0098.html 
)
f) Original requirement R8 (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Nov/0101.html 
)


On Nov 11, 2010, at 3:38 AM, Dan Burnett wrote:

> Group,
>
> In the agenda below I have recommended a discussion order for the  
> requirements on today's call.  My goals in choosing this ordering  
> were:
> 1) to first take those that have had discussion die down, with  
> apparent consensus, so we can get them written down, and
> 2) then any that are foundational and have been long-running (in  
> this case 18) so we can write what we agree and hopefully get past  
> any roadblocks, then
> 3) others that are more recent and may end up with more discussion  
> on the list
>
> Note that I have not included proposals in the topics for  
> discussion.  However, I think the email discussions of the TTS  
> proposal have been great for helping us to see concrete examples as  
> we discuss the requirements.
>
>
> ==============
> ==Telecon info ==
> ==============
>
> Date:  Thursday, 11 November 2010
> Time:  Noon (New York), 1800 (Central Europe), 0200 (Tokyo)
> Duration:  90 minutes
>
> US telephone number:  +1.617.761.6200
> France telephone number:  +33.4.26.46.79.03
> UK telephone number:  +44.203.318.0479
>
> Conference code:  48657# (HTMLS#)
>
> Info on using Zakim:  http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
>
> ===========
> == Agenda ==
> ===========
>
> 1) Minute takers and expectations
> 2) Discuss requirements, clearly capturing where we have consensus  
> so we can get it written down.  We will get as far as time permits.   
> The rest will roll over to next week (and possibly be reordered for  
> discussion based on the ordering proposal at the top of this email.
> The order of discussion today will be:
> a) Original requirement R21 (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Nov/0097.html 
> )
> b) Original requirement R17 (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Nov/0100.html 
> )
> c) Original requirement R6 (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Nov/0099.html 
> )
> d) Original requirement R18 (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Nov/0096.html 
> )
> e) Original requirement R30 (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Nov/0098.html 
> )
> f) Original requirement R8 (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Nov/0101.html 
> )
>
> For reference, the updated requirements document is at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Nov/att-0102/requirements.html
>
>
>
> -- dan
>
>
Received on Thursday, 11 November 2010 08:42:52 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 11 November 2010 08:42:52 GMT