RE: [EMOXG] Minutes of phone meeting of 2007-12-19

From: Jianhua TAO <jhtao@nlpr.ia.ac.cn>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 23:49:07 +0800
To: 'Marc Schroeder' <schroed@dfki.de>
Cc: 'EMOXG-public' <public-xg-emotion@w3.org>

Dear Marc and all,

Sorry for not being able to attend the meeting last night. I was too tired
after one day's work. It was a very busy day since it's closed to the end of
the year. Lots of summary work. I went to bed right after I came back home.

I've read the minutes, thanks for all of your work!

Merry Christmas!

Best regards,
Jianhua