[EMOXG] Minutes of phone meeting of 2007-12-19

From: Marc Schroeder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:48:24 +0100
To: EMOXG-public <public-xg-emotion@w3.org>

Dear all,

please find the minutes of yesterday's phone meeting at:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/minutes/2007-12-19.html

Thanks a lot to Paolo for doing these minutes!

This year, we really need to make sure everybody knows what is going on,
also those who could not participate in a given phone meeting; therefore
I suggest we always write a very short Summary for every minutes
document (below).

Best wishes, enjoy Christmas and happy new year to all!
Marc

SUMMARY
=======

Progress along two lines:

1. Giving priorities to requirements: We will set up a poll to get
everybody's opinion of which aspects are essential and which are optional.

2. Understanding options for an EmotionML: Four people will sketch a
short example in each of: (a) flat XML, (b) deep XML, (c) RDF, (d) OWL.

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany