Re: [EMOXG] First draft of a new Charter

Hi Marc,

Thanks for this charter draft.
CNRS is not in the list of W3C members.

I have two minors comments on your draft:
- We might want to add a bullet in the next steps: illustrate how to
apply the EML on some of the use cases defined in the first year
- "The documents due in months 3 and 6 are intended to stimulate
discussion with other groups."
=> do you mean the W3C groups mentioned earlier or something else
(researchers in Affective Computing)?

Best,

Jean-Claude