RE: [EMOXG] First draft of a new Charter

Dear Marc,

Thanks for writing the draft of the new EMOXG charter. It seems to be coherent with the discussions we had in May-June. In that period we also talked about writing a Glossary that could help non-experts understanding some core concepts. Maybe it could be part of the simplified requirements document, if time is adequate to compile it.

Best regards,
Enrico e Paolo

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to <mailto:webmaster@telecomitalia.it>webmaster@telecomitalia.it. Thank you<http://www.loquendo.com>www.loquendo.com