[EMOXG] Reminder: Clean up UseCases wiki page

From: Marc Schröder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:33:14 +0200
To: public-xg-emotion@w3.org

Hi all,

the core activity in our last phone meeting [1] was an agreement how to
consolidate the Use cases wiki page [2]. Thanks to those of you who have
moved their use cases into the agreed section.

Can those of us who have not yet re-sorted their use cases as agreed
please do so *by Sunday*.

We need to have a clean document in order to move forward in Monday's
phone meeting. Therefore, on Monday morning, I will go through the
document once and complete any missing pieces to the best of my
knowledge. I hope that is in everyone's best interest.

Cheers,
Marc

PS: Agreed re-sorting from the minutes reproduced below!

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/minutes-2006-10-09.html#item03
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/wiki/UseCases

Summary of agreed re-sorting of use cases into the Top-level Use Cases

Use cases from Ian Wilson: merge 3c and 3d (event-based...); 3e belongs
to 3a "Affective reasoner"

Use case from Fraunhofer/Christian: 4a is linked to TUC 2

Use case from NTUA/Kostas: 4b is linked to TUC 2

Uase case from Loquendo/Enrico and Paolo: for 5a and 5b, the data
annotation aspect is linked to TUC 1, the online generation aspect to
TUC 3 (online generation aspect); 6 is linked to TUC 1.

Use case from DTAG/Felix: data annotation aspect should be merged into
TUC 1, classification aspect into TUC 2.

Use case from Paris8/Catherine and Myriam: belongs to TUC 3.

Use case from EPFL/Alejandra: belongs to TUC 3.

Use case from CSTR/Rob: data analysis aspect belongs to TUC 2, online
generation aspect to TUC 3.

Use cases from CAS/Jianhua: "Emotion recognition from dialogue speech":
data annotation aspect belongs to TUC 1, classification aspect to TUC 2;
"Generate emotional speech" belongs to TUC 3; "Multimodal based emotion
recognition" belongs to TUC 2; and "Expressive facial animation" belongs
to TUC 3.

Use case from ISI/Stacy: Element 1 "cognitive emotional state" belongs
to use case 3a "affective reasoner"; Element 2 "inverse mapping" belongs
to TUC 2; and element 3 "annotate videos" belongs to TUC 1.

Use cases from UPM/Juan: "Emotion identification" belongs to TUC 2;
"Text annotation" belongs to TUC 2; "Speech synthesis" belongs to TUC 3;
"Annotation for facial or gestural behaviour" belongs to TUC 3.

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany