W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-emotion@w3.org > October 2006

[EMOXG] Agenda for phone meeting 30 October

From: Marc Schröder <schroed@dfki.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:46:50 +0200
Message-ID: <453F86EA.1080005@dfki.de>
To: public-xg-emotion@w3.org

Dear all,

as you know, our next phone meeting will take place on 30 October,
15:00-16:00 UTC. Details on phone numbers and access codes will follow
on the members-only list.

Rachel has volunteered at the end of the last meeting to be the scribe 
for this meeting -- thank you Rachel! :-)
Here is a summary of what you need to know and do:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/group/IRC-Cheat-Sheet.html#scribe

We will aim to stick to the envisaged time frame (1 hour max). As the 
actual content discussions should be happening in smaller groups, that 
should be OK.

Best wishes,
Marc


AGENDA
======

1. Practice muting / unmuting oneself

With practical exercises! ;-)

2. Minutes of previous meeting and review of action items

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/minutes-2006-10-09.html
Accurate record? Any issues arising?

The following actions were agreed. All are due before this meeting.

[NEW] ACTION: all to reclassifiy their use cases in the TUCs on the wiki 
- due 22nd oct [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/minutes-2006-10-09.html#action04]

[NEW] ACTION: all to send key term explanations to mailinglist - due 
well before next meeting ;-) [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/minutes-2006-10-09.html#action03]

[NEW] ACTION: everybody who wants to comment on their usecases on public 
mailing list - due 16th oct. [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/minutes-2006-10-09.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: Marc to send instruction on how to mute the phones to 
anybody - due before next meeting [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/minutes-2006-10-09.html#action05]

[NEW] ACTION: ryager to collect list of key terms send by the others to 
the mailing list and publish on wiki - due before next meeting [recorded 
in 
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/minutes-2006-10-09.html#action02]


3. How to discuss requirements for the three "top-level" use cases

Reports by the volunteers who have agreed to drive discussion within use 
cases forward:
Use case 2: Christian Peter
Use case 3: Jianhua Tao and Ian Wilson

Note that here we should not carry out the actual discussion of 
requirements, but report on how it is going or clarify how the 
discussion is supposed to be carried out.

4. Date of next meeting

Suggestion: Monday 20 November, 15:00 UTC
(Los Angeles: 7:00 am; New York: 10:00 am; Berlin, Paris: 16:00; Athens:
17:00; Beijing: 23:00; Tokyo: midnight Monday/Tuesday)

This time seems to be the least worst option, from what I can see... cf.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=11&day=20&year=2006&p1=137&p2=179&p3=37&p4=248&iv=0


5. Any other business



-- 
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany
http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Here. Now. Real, first-person experience. Am I there to witness it?
Received on Wednesday, 25 October 2006 15:46:18 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:16 GMT