Re: [EMOXG] Use Case 3 Requirements Analysis

Kostas,

Just one quick point, the separation of "input events" and "output events"
follows from the way in which I view the usage of this data but is not at all
set. If it makes sense that is good, but if there is a clearer separation we can
change it.

Input and especially output events could be a big issue for this format. What
will the scope be? There could be very many types of output and many sub
divisions of types. I myself currently have 3 major output types (gesture,
attention and actions) and within one type (for character facial and body
gestures) I have 3 separate formats (individual FAPs, individual Muscles and AUs).

So do we connect to external formats or do we include a number of output formats
within this scheme? If so which ones, speech, gesture, annotations? Then which
general formats?

>From a technical perspective XML is not generally used for "real time"
applications and as such may not be suitable for some types of processing,
although this may not be a major concern?

Perhaps between the separate use cases we can find some areas of generality and
leave the specifics to external models?

Ian
Emotion AI