[EMOXG] Use Case 3 Requirements Analysis

From: Ian Wilson <ian@emotion.ai>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 07:43:20 -0500
To: public-xg-emotion@w3.org
I have compiled an analysis of requirements from the suggestions or use case 3.
This use case has requirements that are very similar to those described in the
EARL specification.

For all those members who have registered interest in use case 3 discussions
(Jianhua and myself, Marc, Enrico, Jean-Claude, Paolo, Alejandra, Hannes,
Catherine and Kostas) please look over the list for the following points:

1. Which items do you think should be cut from the set (if any)?
2. Which items do you think should be added to the set (if any)?
3. For requirements that you specified in the original set:
   a. Have I interpreted them correctly?
   b. Should they be listed differently?

These questions should be enough for us to start I think. If you have any other
ideas let me know, thanks.

Best,

Ian
Emotion AI