Re: Discussion on requirements for the use case "Annotation of emotional data"

Dear all,

Could you take a few minutes to contribute as soon as possible
to the discussion as specified below?

Thanks in advance,

Jean-Claude MARTIN & Laurence DEVILLERS
CNRS-LIMSI

Jean-Claude MARTIN wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> We would like you to contribute to the discussion about the requirements
> for the use case: "Use case 1: Annotation of emotional data"
> This should take you just a few minutes to answer the 3 questions below.
>

> LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF REQUIREMENTS
>
> 1) Do you think that the summary of requirements for the annotation of
> emotional data that we attach to this mail is covers the needs for the
> annotation of emotional data?
>
> <http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/wiki/UseCases>
> Following Marc's suggestion, we tried to summarize the 39 requirements
> from http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/wiki/UseCases
> <http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/wiki/UseCases>
> We have kept only the ones we think are central to the representation
> of emotion.
> Our goal here is to start discussion about which requirement is
> absolutely required, which covers several use cases, which requirement
> is missing...
>
> Please note that we do not want to define a structure for representing
> signs/behavior
> or context features (other than the ones that we propose in the attached).
> Instead we focus on the representation of emotion and provide slots for
> links to external descriptions of behaviors or context features.
>

> SUB USE CASES
> 2) Do you have any comments on the use cases : should we add some ?
> any unclear issue?
>
> 3) Laurence also proposes to add two other sub use cases examples:
> Do you agree that we add them ?
> - one in the use case "emotional speech annotation" on call center
> data annotation (real-life data, the scheme includes emotion labels and
> dimensions, dialog acts and other contextual dimensions (role
> (agent/caller), topic, etc.),
> - the second concerns a emotional fiction data annotation (the study
> focuses on "Fear", the annotation scheme includes emotion labels,
> dimensions and threat (events) and time of threat (latent, immediate,
> ...).
>
>     Best regards,
>
> Jean-Claude MARTIN & Laurence DEVILLERS
> CNRS-LIMSI

Jean-Claude MARTIN
Assistant Professor in Computer Science

Web: http://www.limsi.fr/Individu/martin/
Mobile: (+33).6.84.21.62.05 (answering machine)

LIMSI-CNRS, Batiment 508, BP 133, 91403 Orsay Cedex, FRANCE
Phone: (+33).1.69.85.81.04
Fax: (+33).1.69.85.80.88

and

IUT Montreuil, LINC, Univ. Paris 8,
140, rue Nouvelle France, 93100 Montreuil, FRANCE