Re: [EMOXG] BML Spec

Dear Ian,

BML is oriented toward communicative behaviors for ECAs: this choice was
dictated solely for sake of simplicity (to be able to start somewhere)
and not based on theoretical considerations. Ideally we hope to extend
BML to encode other actions: human actions like walking, grasping and
the like, and why not environment actions (change of light, odours, etc)
as Christian proposes it. The problem comes to find a representation
that embeds an extremely large numbers of phenomena. This is very
challenging but very interesting!
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the meeting this coming
Monday. I am teaching all afternoon long.
All the best,

Catherine