Re: [EMOXG] Use Case 3 Requirements Analysis

From: Christian Peter <Christian.Peter@igd-r.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 13:46:41 +0100
To: public-xg-emotion@w3.org
Hi,

although I'm not a listed UC3 member I somehow slipped in :-)

My guest vote on the generic parameters is: yes.

Christian

--
Ian Wilson schrieb:
> Alejandra and All,
>
> There will be redundancy in the document I think, it is a compilation of
> everyones ideas.
> What I am hoping we can do is decide what is not required in the document, so we
> can cut those items.
>
> Before the call 12/11 I would like to take a vote of UC3 interested members,
>
> Question: Should the Emotion Language include a generic mechanism/parameters for
> input and output?
>
> I think this will be the main point for discussion in the call and will
> determine what the scope of the language will be.
>
> My vote - Yes, the language should include some kind of generic input/output
> parameters.
>
> Best,
>
> Ian
> Emotion AI

Christian Peter, Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics
Joachim Jungius Str. 11, 18059 Rostock, Germany

Phone:  +49 - 381 - 40 24 122; Fax:   +49 - 381 - 40 24 199
Email:  christian.peter@igd-r.fraunhofer.de
Digital signature:
you can download the RootCA at
http://pki.fhg.de/FhG-CA-Certs/FhG-CA_v2_cert.der