Re: [EMOXG] Use Case 3 Requirements Analysis

From: Ian Wilson <ian@emotion.ai>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 07:31:47 -0500
To: public-xg-emotion@w3.org

Alejandra and All,

There will be redundancy in the document I think, it is a compilation of
everyones ideas.
What I am hoping we can do is decide what is not required in the document, so we
can cut those items.

Before the call 12/11 I would like to take a vote of UC3 interested members,

Question: Should the Emotion Language include a generic mechanism/parameters for
input and output?

I think this will be the main point for discussion in the call and will
determine what the scope of the language will be.

My vote - Yes, the language should include some kind of generic input/output
parameters.

Best,

Ian
Emotion AI