R: [EMOXG] Use Case 3 Requirements Analysis

From: Zovato Enrico <enrico.zovato@loquendo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 21:00:47 +0100
To: "Ian Wilson" <ian@emotion.ai>, <public-xg-emotion@w3.org>

Dear Jan and all,

Question: Should the Emotion Language include a generic mechanism/parameters for
input and output?

I think so. The challenge will be to use these generic items to describe something that depends on the (different) applications that are related to inputs and outputs.

I think we'll have an interesting discussion...

Best,
Enrico

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to <mailto:webmaster@telecomitalia.it>webmaster@telecomitalia.it. Thank you<http://www.loquendo.com>www.loquendo.com