Re: Interop standards relevant for who is doing what where and missing person use-cases

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 1:40 PM,  <paola.dimaio@gmail.com> wrote:
> Chamindra
> I worked with PFIF a bit, and it was definitely not a standard. it was a
> person schema put together on the fly by Zesty and although it did deliver
> some useful functionality there were lots of open issues that limited its
> usefulness (I can look up the notes if you want)
> We RDFize it. (courtesy of peter mika)
> So by all means lets include it our list of examples, but I do not think we
> should call it a standard :-)
> pdm

Agreed Paola, let's call it what it is, but recognize that it was an
interop format that is available to potentially become a standard in
the future. But I think it is important to make reference to it in the
framework doc

Chamindra