Re: Interop standards relevant for who is doing what where and missing person use-cases

Chamindra
I worked with PFIF a bit, and it was definitely not a standard. it was a
person schema put together on the fly by Zesty and although it did deliver
some useful functionality there were lots of open issues that limited its
usefulness (I can look up the notes if you want)
We RDFize it. (courtesy of peter mika)
So by all means lets include it our list of examples, but I do not think we
should call it a standard :-)
pdm

--
Paola Di Maio,