From: paola.dimaio@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 8:03 PM
To: Mandana Sotoodeh
Cc: public-xg-eiif
Subject: Re: Requirement for 3W interop standard

Mandana, Paolo

Great great thanks for starting this up, it looks like there are some conceptual challenges ahead

I am looking at the diagram on the fly (did not study in depth), and have a few questions

1. I can see no link between organisation and orgperson, should there be a relationship there? I am not sure if orgperson main relation should be office, sound weak

2. does Location not have any attributes? should there be something written in the box

3. service links to orgperson with relationship -hasobjectives- not sure I understand, a few other relations seem brittle

4. I wonder if there is a rule as to how to name in the singular/plural the entities and the relationships and attributes (sing or plu, should be constant?), as well as the choice of names for them, if should be made more logical and consistent as much as possible
I wonder if the relationships whould have names more semantically alighed with the entities they relate to, less ambiguous kind of thing

will study further

thanks again

best

PDM