Re: [sahana-maindev] Credentialing module

+1 Gavin on that suggestion and good stuff Antonio. It would certainly speed
up the process of adding volunteers/staff and passing around credentials. Is
there any existing standards for this right now?

BTW I am copying the w3c emergency interop group as they might also have
some background on some data exchange standards that might fit this problem.
Sorry for the cross-post.