Re: Fwd: Call for Workshop Proposals - ICWE 2009: 9th International Conference on Web Engineering

From: Charles F Wiecha <wiecha@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 16:48:26 -0500
To: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Cc: public-xg-app-backplane <public-xg-app-backplane@w3.org>, public-xg-app-backplane-request@w3.org
This looks like a very good fit...one question will be whether people have
adequate support for travel given the current economic situation, but I'd
have no problem getting a proposal out by Monday.

What do others think???  Charlie

Charles Wiecha
Manager, Multichannel Web Interaction
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
P.O. Box 704
Yorktown Heights, N.Y.  10598
Phone: (914) 784-6180, T/L 863-6180, Cell: (914) 320-2614