Fwd: Call for Workshop Proposals - ICWE 2009: 9th International Conference on Web Engineering

This just landed in my mailbox (pretty late: the deadline is monday).
Would it be interesting to propose a workshop here? It would seem that
RWAB fits the scope of the conference nicely, and if we can get enough
speakers it could be an interesting workshop. Only last years'
proceedings I could find online, and there were 2 workshops, one with
3 papers, one with 11. So the range is rather wide:-)

Main question, I guess, is whether anyone is willing to chair this.
The main issues would probably be available time to spend on it, and
whether we have a large enough network to get speakers (I definitely
don't). And, of course, whether there's a chance that we can get the
proposal out by monday.

Begin forwarded message: