Re: Linked Data Shapes, Forms and Footprints

Dear Owen & public-xformsusers,

For the Internet and the Web, thus networks of computer-based
communications and informations --at least considering the Web goals of
interoperbility and evolvability/evolution if they are still so while if it
has not been changed evolution is a main concern of Internet engineers--,
there would supposedly be networks of applications supported by languages:
and there would also be those of intentions/interests of users' and
architects'... Is'nt it so...?

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra