Re: Linked Data Shapes, Forms and Footprints

Guntur, I'm not sure I understand your question or whether anyone else
on the listserv is interested in seeing us continue this dialog.

However, with regard to the KISS principle noted in one of the
references you cited <https://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/Principles.html>,
this famous admonition comes to mind:
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2011/05/13/einstein-simple/

For business quality records, it is the underlying requirements that
should take precedence, not the desire to make it easy for techies to
manipulate those records via software programming code.  Indeed, to some
degree, the reverse is true.  Once they have been completed and used in
business transactions, records should be immutable.  That's why
Blockchain has garnered so much attention.  See the last paragraph at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine-readable_document

With reference to your message immediately below, my interest focuses on
networks of /human beings/ -- based upon shared values supported by
common and complementary objectives -- and NOT on "networks of
computer-based communications and information" per se.  Technology
networks are means to ends and not ends unto themselves.  The architects
of those networks should keep that in mind, which prompts consciousness
of this infamous saying:
https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/the+inmates+are+running+the+asylum

See also http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/part2/DCMOwStyle.xml "Applications
are optional visitors to the data."