Linked Data Shapes, Forms and Footprints

This is a bit beyond my level of technical expertise but here are a
couple passages on which I do have a point of view:

    "... how do we build systems in which users and apps are easily
    allowed to express useful, helpful things?"

To me, "useful, helpful" means enabling us to more easily and
effectively accomplish our objectives.  The first step is to think
clearly about what we want to accomplish and the second is to document
our long-term goals and near-term objectives -- preferably in an open,
standard, machine-readable format (especially if we need to engage
others in order to achieve them).  At that point, AI and value-added
services can be applied to identify the necessary inputs and processing
capabilities, thereby revolutionizing the ridiculously inefficient
advertising and marketing paradigm.

Joe Carmel initially developed these XForms to enable the documentation
of goals, objectives, and stakeholders in StratML format:
http://stratml.us/forms/Part1Form.xml &
http://stratml.us/forms/Part2Form.xml Jorge Sanchez is working on a
wizard version at http://stratml.us/vionta/forms/wizard/0_mainform.xml

    "The problem of where to store new data"

Why not open, machine-readable documents
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine-readable_document>, in which both
the semantics as well as the structure have been well specified?

At scale (e.g., beyond Dunbar's Number
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunbar%27s_number>), accountability
requires good, complete, and reliable records.  Triples, graphs, and
microcode simply will not suffice for business-quality information.  See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_corners_(law)

Ower