Re: On the Expressive Power of Declarative Constructs in Interactive Document Scripts

Dear Steven & public-xformsusers,

Considering its date of writing (2019/04/26) and last change (2019/07/12):
if I have not been missing since then, the document has not been this list
since then...

Berner-Lee, T, "Linked Data Shapes, Forms, and Footprints"

It discuss technologies to help with building apps on top of data: shapes,
forms, and footprints...

https://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/Footprints.html

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra