Re: Pull the plug on logotypes?

I obviously do not speak for Microsoft, but I have been told that it's
highly unlikely that IE would be implementing this.  Phill and anyone else
involved in CAB Forum should be aware of Microsoft's position: trademark is
highly territorial and therefore cannot be enforced globally.  Creating a
security indicator that assumes the opposite will not be effective and
creates many potential legal problems for implementors.

serge

--
/*
I am Serge Egelman and I approve this message.

*/