RE: Pull the plug on logotypes?

But the main point is, in our Features at Risk table, no one is
implementing logotypes at all, in any form. While are necessary to get
them through CR. If no one implements them, they won't make it. They're
already a feature at risk. Does anyone think that they (or anyone else)
will be implementing them as an add on for our CR phase?

          Mez

From:
"Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker@verisign.com>
To: