audio logotypes

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:09:24 +0100
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org

On February 20, we discussed [1] audio logotypes, in particular a
proposal for change from Tim Hahn in [2].  There seemed to be some
consensus that Tim's proposal was a sane one to recommend, even
though no action or resolution was minuted.

I've taken Tim's material on user agent, but not actually added it
to the authoring best practices -- instead, it's merged with a
requirement on the playback of audiotypes that had weirdly made it
into the identity signal section, and moved into the overall
logotype section [3].

From the minutes [1], it also seems like we were planning to get
back to the protocols and formats working group about this part.

Mez, are you going to do that through the hypertext coordination
group?

1. http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-wsc-minutes.html#item09
2. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2008Feb/0021.html
3. http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/rewrite.html#sec-logotypes