New editor's draft shuffles sections.

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 00:13:38 +0100
To: WSC WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

I've taken a first stab at my action items ACTION-383, ACTION-384,
to redo the robustness section.  It's still available here:

  http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/rewrite.html#Robustness

However, I've (for now) moved the safe form bar and the usage modes
into appendices, so the section numbers have changed.  Also, many of
the section numbers (but not anchors!) inside the robustness section
have changed significantly.

I'll put this on the agenda for the call tomorrow for some initial
discussion, but anticipate that we'll need to talk more about this.

Cheers,