Re: May f2f plans - query on joint meeting with CABForum

As a data point, I anticipate attending both events, but I'm not sure
what topic would merit a joint session.  We obviously assume in
several places the existence of EV guidelines, but the day to day of
CABForum is more concerned with process points around how to
appropriately validate certain information, and what rules are
appropriate for different types of organizations, which seems a little
off the beaten path.

I rather suspect that several members of CABForum would be delighted
to talk with us about codifying precisely how EV information is to be
displayed in browsers, but I'm not sure how much fruit that would
bear.  :)

On 8-Jan-08, at 6:07 PM, Mary Ellen Zurko wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> We are tentatively planning on having our May f2f hosted by Opera in
> Oslo. As a special treat, the CABForum is planning their meeting
> back to back with ours. We're looking at May 13 and 14 for WSC, with
> CABForum meeting the 15th and 16th. We'd definitely do a combined
> social event during the evening between. The big logistical question
> is, are there any topics that would make a joint regular session
> useful? This needs to be answered soon, as a larger room is more
> complex for our Opera hosts to plan for. Anyone have any proposals
> for any topics for a joint meeting between WSC and CABForum?
>
>           Mez

---
Johnathan Nightingale
Human Shield