Re: May f2f plans - query on joint meeting with CABForum

Feedback: This is really close to WWW08, which is end of April. 2 INTL
trips back to back might be difficult for people to swing, I don't
know. Personally, I have no idea if I can make it or not yet.

P.S. why is this on public and not member? I thought f2f planning was
typically on the member list?