From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Thomas Roessler
Sent: den 11 oktober 2007 13:44
To: Close, Tyler J.
Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: Please review: Safe Web Form Editor in Editor's Draft

Tyler,

the current editor's draft includes the Safe Web Form Editor:

  Web Security Context: Experience, Indicators, and Trust
  Editor's Draft $Date: 2007/10/11 11:38:08 $

  http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/rewrite.html
  http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/rewrite.html#ceremonies

I have made a number of changes to the text to abstract from the
concrete text given, and to clarify the field/attribute confusion.

Please review the material and let me know what other changes you need
to see in the draft before we can publish.

Thanks,