RE: Please review: Safe Web Form Editor in Editor's Draft

Hi Luis,

No, you don't have to type in the whole text string again. You can
select it from the history menu. This feature is discussed in the
paragraph immediately after the one you quoted from.

To avoid this confusion, perhaps we could omit discussion of
auto-completion and just rely on the existing normative statement:
"Further, the user action to select a text string previously submitted
to the current site MUST be different from that to select a text string
previously submitted to some other site."

I believe this constraint already prohibits the auto-completion
interface I am worried about.

--Tyler