Re: ISSUE-92: P3P and Internet filters

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 12:45:00 -0400
To: Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
I don't understand thsi topic. Can you give some examples? Or does someone
else understand this and what the issues are?

Web Security Context Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
07/02/2007 07:53 AM
Please respond to
Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

ISSUE-92: P3P and Internet filters

ISSUE-92: P3P and Internet filters

Raised by: Bruno von Niman
On product: Note: use cases etc.

The activity should strive for compatibility and consistency with the W3C
specifications and compatibility with currently used Internet filters, in
to satisfy basic consumer requirements on reliability, accessibility,
and security.
As a piece of useful input, we recommend ANECā??s study of Internet
filters (ANEC-
R&T-2006-ICT-002), downloadable from www.anec.org.