Re: ISSUE-86: Accessibility

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 12:35:07 -0400
To: Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
As with any other WG that deals with presentation issues, we're part of
the Hypertext Coordination Group:
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/CoordGroup/
(I get to do status reports and go to an extra meeting every two weeks).
WAI regularly attends as well.

I'm still looking for a liaision volunteer with WAI. An expert has
provided review of wsc-usecases, and we've called out their help as
external experts in section 10.

Doing anything more seems to me inappropriately overstepping the boundary
between our WG and theirs. But I'm open to more detailed proposals.

Web Security Context Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
07/02/2007 07:47 AM
Please respond to
Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

public-wsc-wg@w3.org
cc

Subject
ISSUE-86: Accessibility

ISSUE-86: Accessibility

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/issues/86

Raised by: Bruno von Niman
On product: Note: use cases etc.

Accessibility and Design for All should be addressed as a central topic,
on a
level similar to usability.