Re: ISSUE-91: Collaboration with 3GPP/TISPAN, OMA, DLNA, OMTP

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 12:50:49 -0400
To: Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
I will add that list to the my list requests for liaisons. Anyone want to
liaison with any of these? (I'm personally not familiar with any of these
organizations, but hopefully others are.)

Web Security Context Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
07/02/2007 07:52 AM
Please respond to
Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

public-wsc-wg@w3.org
cc

Subject
ISSUE-91: Collaboration with 3GPP/TISPAN, OMA, DLNA, OMTP

ISSUE-91: Collaboration with 3GPP/TISPAN, OMA, DLNA, OMTP

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/issues/91

Raised by: Bruno von Niman
On product: Note: use cases etc.

Collaboration with 3GPP/TISPAN, OMA, DLNA and OMTP should be considered.