Re: ISSUE-85: Usability testing and target segments

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 12:24:56 -0400
To: Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
I do not know if we have the resources to commit to that. We will
certainly need to be clear about the demographics we do get; that's
standard for any usability testing. Rachna, Martiza, Serge, Audian, anyone
else - what here can we be certain of doing, and how?

Web Security Context Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
07/02/2007 07:46 AM
Please respond to
Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

public-wsc-wg@w3.org
cc

Subject
ISSUE-85: Usability testing and target segments

ISSUE-85: Usability testing and target segments

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/issues/85

Raised by: Bruno von Niman
On product: Note: use cases etc.

Usability testing should be expanded to accommodate for a representative
user
segment including generic, young, older, disabled, illiterate consumers
and
users, including people with different cultural backgrounds.