W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > August 2007

Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2007-08-15

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:44:33 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF89B37898.BD1AD16E-ON85257333.005903FC-85257337.0050FB5C@LocalDomain>
Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda

Calling information:
Wednesday, 15 August 2007
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings


Agenda

1) Pick a scribe
Ian's on deck
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet#Scribing
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes

2. Approve mintues from last meeting
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-wsc-wg/2007Aug/0002.html

3) Newly completed action items


ACTION-221
CLOSED
Match RobustSecurityIndicators against other proposals; ensure nothing 
gets lost
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-08-17

ACTION-252
CLOSED
Map out some study proposals for existing recommendations, co-ordinate 
with Rachna who owns usability testing plan in general
Serge Egelman
2007-07-15

ACTION-256
CLOSED
Summarize and bring back issues to working group
Mike Beltzner
2007-08-08

ACTION-267
CLOSED
Attend tam BOF in Chicago, wave WSC flag, report back
Thomas Roessler
2007-07-18

ACTION-275
CLOSED
make fette supply use case on previous interaction site being blacklisted
Ian Fette
2007-08-03

ACTION-276
CLOSED
Rewrite favicons material in light of call\\\'s discussion (try 
generalizing usefully)
Thomas Roessler
2007-08-08

ACTION-277
CLOSED
Supply definition of \"location par\" and put it into glossary
Tim Hahn
2007-08-08

ACTION-279
CLOSED
Rewrite first four requirements in 5.1.1 in view of call discussion
Thomas Roessler
2007-08-15

ACTION-280
CLOSED
Implement resolution to drop "user agents MAY augment industry standards"
Thomas Roessler
2007-08-15


4) Action items closed due to inactivity

ACTION-257
CLOSED
Expand on the proposal and incorporate today\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s 
discussions 
Rachna Dhamija
2007-07-11

ACTION-259
CLOSED
Work with Stephen, Chuck to revisit threat trees; work out process to join 
them to substantial work
Rachna Dhamija
2007-06-27


5) Agenda bashing

6) Rec track document conformance language discussions
Section 5 of the rec track draft, and discuss Page Info Summary
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/rewrite.html#id2727467

7) Next meeting - Wednesday, August 15
I'd like to continue with the conformance language discussions - anyone 
want to propose which bits? 
Received on Tuesday, 14 August 2007 14:44:59 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:50 GMT