W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > August 2007

Re: Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2007-08-15

From: Shawn Duffy <Shawn.Duffy@corp.aol.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 09:53:13 -0400
Message-ID: <46C30549.9090100@corp.aol.com>
To: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
CC: public-wsc-wg@w3.org

Regrets, regrettably, again...

I've been volunteered to film a training video on XSS and my time slot
was bumped due to other people's scheduling problems.

I will still be syncing up with Anil and Thomas to get up to speed with
everyone else.

Mary Ellen Zurko wrote:
> 
> Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda
> 
> Calling information:
> Wednesday, 15 August 2007
> 11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings
> 
> 
> Agenda
> 
> 1) Pick a scribe
> Ian's on deck
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet#Scribing_
> __http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes_
> 
> 2. Approve mintues from last meeting
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-wsc-wg/2007Aug/0002.html
> 
> 3) Newly completed action items
> 
> _ACTION-221_ <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/221>	CLOSED
> _Match RobustSecurityIndicators against other proposals; ensure nothing
> gets lost_ <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/221>	Mary Ellen
> Zurko	2007-08-17
> 
> 
> _ACTION-252_ <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/252>	CLOSED	_Map
> out some study proposals for existing recommendations, co-ordinate with
> Rachna who owns usability testing plan in general_
> <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/252>	Serge Egelman	2007-07-15
> 
> 
> _ACTION-256_ <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/256>	CLOSED
> _Summarize and bring back issues to working group_
> <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/256>	Mike Beltzner	2007-08-08
> 
> 
> <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/267/edit>_ACTION-267_
> <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/267>	CLOSED	_Attend tam BOF in
> Chicago, wave WSC flag, report back_
> <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/267>	Thomas Roessler	2007-07-18
> 
> 
> _ACTION-275_ <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/275>	CLOSED	_make
> fette supply use case on previous interaction site being blacklisted_
> <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/275>	Ian Fette	2007-08-03
> 
> 
> _ACTION-276_ <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/276>	CLOSED
> _Rewrite favicons material in light of call\\\'s discussion (try
> generalizing usefully)_ <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/276>
> Thomas Roessler	2007-08-08
> 
> 
> _ACTION-277_ <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/277>	CLOSED
> _Supply definition of \"location par\" and put it into glossary_
> <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/277>	Tim Hahn	2007-08-08
> 
> 
> _ACTION-279_ <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/279>	CLOSED
> _Rewrite first four requirements in 5.1.1 in view of call discussion_
> <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/279>	Thomas Roessler	2007-08-15
> 
> 
> _ACTION-280_ <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/280>	CLOSED
> _Implement resolution to drop "user agents MAY augment industry
> standards"_ <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/280>	Thomas
> Roessler	2007-08-15
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 4) Action items closed due to inactivity
> <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/257/edit>_ACTION-257_
> <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/257>	CLOSED	_Expand on the
> proposal and incorporate today\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s discussions _
> <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/257>	Rachna Dhamija	2007-07-11
> 
> 
> <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/259/edit>_ACTION-259_
> <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/259>	CLOSED	_Work with
> Stephen, Chuck to revisit threat trees; work out process to join them to
> substantial work_ <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/259>	Rachna
> Dhamija	2007-06-27
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 5) Agenda bashing
> 
> 6) Rec track document conformance language discussions
> Section 5 of the rec track draft, and discuss Page Info Summary
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/rewrite.html#id2727467
> 
> 7) Next meeting - Wednesday, August 15
> I'd like to continue with the conformance language discussions - anyone
> want to propose which bits?

-- 
shawn duffy - shawn.duffy@corp.aol.com
senior technical security engineer | aol it security
703.265.8273 | AIM: ShawnDuffy1
https://open-itsec.office.aol.com/
https://www.itsec.aol.com/
Received on Wednesday, 15 August 2007 13:54:25 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:50 GMT