RE: ISSUE-14: Technologies that reduce risk

From: Close, Tyler J. <tyler.close@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:58:21 -0000
To: <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

	From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Mary Ellen Zurko
	Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 7:07 AM
	To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
	Subject: Re: ISSUE-14: Technologies that reduce risk

	Presuming more than a week (and actually more than a month) of
silence means concensus (I'm sure if I'm wrong, we'll hear about it.):
	Editors will make the change proposed and close the issue:
	Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l
	Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect