Look over background for any further recommendations

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:02:58 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
During the last round of Lightening Discussions, Thomas requested an
agenda item to discuss our Context Presentation table, looking for
recommendations:
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/ContextPresentation

In preparation, please read it over, and if you see or think of items that
should be covered in our recommendations that don't seem to be, send
email.

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect