Re: ACTION-172 OPEN Map threat trees to use case dimensions Stuart Schechter 2007-04-04

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:05:15 -0400
To: "Stuart E. Schechter" <ses@ll.mit.edu>
Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
For tracker.

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

"Stuart E. Schechter" <ses@ll.mit.edu>
04/09/2007 09:24 AM

Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
cc

Subject
Re: ACTION-172 OPEN Map threat trees to use case dimensions Stuart
Schechter 2007-04-04

I consider this closed, but perhaps I should have made the case for what I
think should happen from here.

(I have read the note.  I'm just not sure where to begin commenting on it
since my problems are less with small points and more that I don't
understand the overall goals and approach.)